2019年11月19日 星期二

Prayer

(Please pray with me...)

Dear Father,

We are hurt and heartbroken for many months now. The whole city of Hong Kong cries out to you! There is no hope, no justice, no love, no peace and no rest. We need you Jesus! You are the only one who can bring goodness into this city! Save Hong Kong Lord. I know you are already working in this city and we praise you for the goodness you will bring. Help us to remain faithful, hopeful, strong and loving.

Pray for the protesters. They are hurt, physically, mentally, and emotionally. They are so tired and overwhelmed. They are so young, and it is painful to see them go through this. And especially those who have been arrested, I pray you can be with them. You will give them peace and they can experience you personally. Pray for their families. I pray you can protect them from any injustice and evil. Allow them to have the freedom, peace and joy that comes from you.

I pray for the police officers. They are also tired and hurt. They have also been under extreme pressure and abuse, socially, relationally, mentally and emotionally. Please give them rest and patience to the protesters. I pray you can help them to be more gentle and understanding to the kids. I pray you can give them rest. May you empower the Christians in the police force to pray together, support each other and help each other to treat each other with love.

I pray for the politicians. May you give them the wisdom to resolve this chaos. God, I really don't know what is going to happen, but you do! I pray for your will to be done. I pray you can help leaders make decisions that are best for the citizens of Hong Kong.

I pray for the rest of the citizens. Everyone has been so overwhelmed by the daily unrest. God, please help us to remain faithful. Guide us to do what you want us to do. We all have a role, we all have influence. I pray you can help us to be Christ ambassadors to bring healing, and hope to your people. Use us Lord...  Let all of us bring good into evil.

God, you love all people. I know there is a lot of injustice right now and I trust you are the one who will bring justice in the end. The enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy. He wants to divide HK people and is breaking this beautiful city. I pray for grace, mercy and love in this city. I pray for unity despite of political and social differences. I pray that you can unite us together because we all love Hong Kong. I pray for an end to this unrest soon. Perfect love drives out fear.

Thank you for answering to our prayers!!! You are always righteous, faithful, kind, forgiving, merciful and just super amazing!! In Jesus' name we pray, AMEN

沒有留言:

張貼留言