2013年5月6日 星期一

Rocket O'Sullivan ※ Champion Legend

Ronnie O'Sullivan

The 37-year-old returned from a short spell out of the game to win his fifth Betfair World Championship, beating Barry Hawkins 18-12 in the final in Sheffield.But barring a change of heart - quite possible given his track record - it will be his last competitive match at the Crucible.

Congrats to this snooker monster.

Most importantly,what Next for this monster snooker?
O'Sullivan insisted in Sheffield that his goal is not to be famous. "I don't want to be a celebrity," he said. "I don't want to be on the telly, I don't want to do any of that sort of stuff. I don't want to be a billionaire, I don't want to rule the world. I want to have a purpose in life and there are other things out there that I'd like to do and I'm excited by it." What could that mean? Well, O'Sullivan fancies the quiet life, and said: "I have been watching these property programmes where they buy a new house, put a new kitchen in - it sounds a bit easier than playing snooker."

This is it ~








e

沒有留言:

張貼留言