2017年10月10日 星期二

Pontianak Kalimantan , Indonesia I snaps & precious moment

Kota Pontianak is the capital of theIndonesian province of West Kalimantan, with the nickname : Equatorial City



let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts 

Rosy Sunset I Praise 

pray wholeheartedly 

hand in hand and sing

where you can find agape love ?

Masjid Raya Mujahidin

SMILE is the most beautiful attire

Artlessness 

Seminary 

Slum areas I poverty 


Emmanuel , God with us !

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony 
to all nations, and then the end will come.
Matthew 24:14 

Stephen & Tong 

PAPER SCISSORS STONE play 
& win for biscuits :)


solar~powered simply light device

Then he said to them, “Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For it is the one who is least among you all who is the greatest.”
Luke 9:48 

selfie & satisfy 

they are from different layers 
but in one Kingdom

ready or not ; true or false ?


I love you,  little sweetie !

life is tough 


humble & kindly Fanta

you are not alone 

The Equator Monument ~ latitude 00'

Crossroom & classroom 

Pakis Vegetable 
only available at Potinanak I Yummy 

stunning city view 

we love, because He first loved us 

the land of Canaan ?!
pray for the promise land

GKii IMANUEL CHURCH I SinTang 

Be patient, good things take time 

two are better than one

hope vs hopeless

Song: LIVE WITH LOVE
You yi fen ai, cong tian er lai 
bi shan gao, bi hai shen 
ce bu tou, mo bu zhu 
que kan de jian

both I need , haha 

Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, 
 on earth as it is in heaven.

Well done , good and faithful servant !
SEMINARIST, Let's fight bravely. 
Sekolah Tinggi Theologia (STT) Pontianak

treasure every seconds 

Though one may be overpowered, 
two can defend themselves. 
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.
Ecclesiastes 4:12 






2 則留言:

  1. this is great! you're really seeing the world through Jesus' eyes. keep up with the good work! be faithful!

    回覆刪除